As the spring wind is blowing in my closet my first thought was “I have nothing to wear” and I felt the need of something new, so I started my searching for the perfect trendy pieces. I was thinking of a capsule of few pieces that can be matched very easily in an effortless outfit for everyday life work or in off duty moments and that could refresh my wardrobe. I like to choose pieces that can be used most of the year.
Here are spring essentials:
- Ruffled pink top is a very feminine piece perfect for the spring days , can be matched perfectly with flat ballerina shoes or comfy shoes. SHOP IT HERE
- Pencil skirt, mostly used in business outfits was under the spotlight in the last seasons. Wear it with flats to add a touch of “cool” to your outfit. SHOP IT HERE
- Slip on metallic shoes SHOP IT HERE , they go with everything, still I wouldn’t try to put another metallic in the same outfit, keep it simple!
- The saddle bag is comfortable for everyday life or for travels this piece will add some instant styleness to your whole outfit SHOP IT HERE
- The glove shoes seem to get more attention and space in our closets. Your grandma will be proud of you. I choose the suede leather, it never goes out of style, SHOP IT HERE
- The labeled hoodie, make me think of weekend or vacation, I like to wear it with a classic coat and sneakers, SHOP IT HERE
- The skinny jeans, you can never have to many pairs SHOP IT HERE
- The ballerina flats, I think this item is bought right now by thousand of woman around the world, so French SHOP IT HERE
- “Life a party” clutch a statement piece to add to a casual outfit SHOP IT HERE
This is it for today.