We all know that being fashionable and cool requires some time for research acknowledging the trends and then a desire to reinvent yourself.
My approach, as usual is to browse online and create my personal wishlist of the items I like the most. Fashion Days amazed me with the wide variety of offers they have since the 18th of November.
I have made a selection of budget friendly finds from their website:
- Velvet Bordeaux Shoes from Zee Lane, you can Shop them here. I’m not sure what I like more, the colour or the velvet material, both are popular trends.
- Moschino red bag, medium size that will elevate your look, casual or business. I can imagine it with jeans or with a pencil skirt at the office. You can Shop it here.
- The velvet black trousers from Zee Lane, yes I’m in love with the Zee Lane brand lately. Not only that they have a special price this weekend but it’s “the cool piece” for the season. You can Shop it here. I did already.
- Just Cavalli black sunglasses. A pair of well chosen shades will make any look infinitely more cool in an instant. If you want to buy just a few items per season be sure that cool sunglasses are on your shopping list. You can Shop them here.
- The statement earings M by Maiocci that can save the day if you often head straight to your night out from the office. For these occasions I carry with me extra earrings, a belt and some different heels. You can Shop them here.
These were my choices for today, go take a look at the great offers available on them.
Stay tuned, coming back with more picks next week!